Dr CV Swamy graduated from the premier JSPS Government Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad and went on to do a post graduate degree, MD at the same institute. Being academically oriented, he further completed postgraduate degrees in both Sociology and Psychology.
" Dr Swamy is of the opinion that having a grounding in psychology enables him to understand patients' nature and constitution which helps in fine-tuning his treatment plan.
Dr Swamy has been a practicing clinician with experience spanning three decades in both cities as well as villages. He has been treating ailments that span the full spectrum from infectious disorders to malignancies, and serious disorders like Leukaemia, Thrombocytopenic Purpura(ITP), Scleroderma, Psoriasis, Leucoderma (Vitiligo), heart problems like Coronary Artery Disease (heart attacks), Renal failure and Hepatitis. He has successfully conducted treatments for acute medical emergencies like Cardiovascualr accidents, Cerebro vascular accidents(brain strokes), Meningitis, Encephalitis, chest pain and convulsions.
Dr Swamy has effectively diagnosed and treated paitents with Hysteria, Schizophrenia, Depression, Anxiety neurosis effectively.
- Dr Swamy has presented papers on subjects like 'Psychology & Its Homoeopathic Parlance' at 14th All India Congress of Homoeopathic
Physicians held in Hyderabad 1991.
- He delivered a lecture on the 'Role of Mental Stress in the Causation of Chronic Diseases' for the Vysya Graduates Association in 1992.
- He worked as Visiting Faculty at institute of Administration, took classes on stress management for senior auditors and administrative officers in 1993.
- He gave a talk on 'Mental Diseases and Scope of Homoeopathy' at the IIHP & APHA which was published by the APHA 1994.
- Dr Swamy presented a paper on 'Psychosomatic Medicine – Homoeopathy' at the National Homoeopathic Congress of Indian Institute of
Homoeopathic Physicians in 1995.
- He presented another paper on 'Psychosomatic Medicine' at APHA in 1999.
BOOKS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Arogya Prachuranalu: A series of books in Telugu on Homoeopathy in Neurology, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology to increase awareness in lay public in -1993, Published by Janapriya Publication, Vijayawada, AP.
- Dr.C.V.Swamy is an associate editor to the medicina futura, a monthly homoeopathic journal published by A.P Homoeopathic association and also regularly contributes articles to the Medicina Futura.
- Article on 'Homoeopathy in Psychiatry' paper presented to 6th AP State Convention of Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physician (AP State Branch) Vijayawada in 1993.
- Article on 'Stress and its Management' published in Hahnemannian Homoeopathic Sandesh in 1995.
- 'Psychology – Its Homoeopathic Parlance', published as a souvenir on the occasion of IIHP National Seminar in Hyderabad.
- 'Homoeopathy – A blessing to Suffering Humanity', an article published in Medical Wonders in 2000 by Master Multimedia.
- Dissertation on 'Leucoderma – Homoeopathic Approach' submitted to NTR University of Health Sciences in 2004.
- A series of articles were published on children's behavioural problems in Praja Shakthi daily newspaper from August 2006 to December 2007.
- Dr Swamy also contributed a series of articles for many journals, weekly and monthly health journals like Mana Arogyam, Homoeo Today.
- Articles on Spine problems & Cardiological issue for Vartha daily newspaper